Welcome to the Ecobuddies and Club Penguin blog!

Club Penguin - Waddle around and meet new friends!

Monday, October 5, 2009

Xtreamefinn's Journal 1

This is a journal entry from Xtreamefinn. Yet again, you have to click on the images to make them larger.

Dear Journal,

                 Today was more simple then some other days. Instead of all wild and crazy, it was silent. I guess it is because people are struggling to get ready for the halloween party as fast as possible. Why didn't they get ready early like me? [Suckers!] Anyways, I talked to one of my best friends, Scamperlee. 

I got really hungry so I headed to the Pizza Parlor for some pizza. It is empty which I was glad for considering that every time I come in, a burglar follows. It is very ironic. I made a delicous pizza in the stove which I planned to share with Scamperlee but she left so oh well.


Today was more simple than usual. A little too quiet. Even if alot of people are getting ready, there shouldn't be this much. Anyways, waddle on!

                              See yah,
                              Xtreamefinn

2 comments:

  1. Rofl I luv your site Finn!
    Im one of your best friends? I thought you hated me.
    Like i said Awesome site!

    ReplyDelete
  2. USED to hate you. You were throwing shock collars at me and then saying "It is all your fault!" while I was throwing bricks. Things got silenced when I stopped doing stuff to torment you.

    -Xtreamefinn

    ReplyDelete