Welcome to the Ecobuddies and Club Penguin blog!

Club Penguin - Waddle around and meet new friends!

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Which is better?

Hey everybody! What up? I just wanted to do a poll: which website is better? I will give out some facts about how each website is good. I want you guys to give your comments! I leave the comments open forever so you can comment anytime you want! Here are some reasons why these website are unique:

          Ecobuddies                                        Club penguin
You can buy go karts              You get a house right when you start
Owners play with you          More people go on here [Don't know why]
Pets are cheap                           Houses are bigger and more fun!
More kid friendly                                 Owned by Disney 

Which one is the best? Tommorow I will be planning to make Xtreamefinn's and Agent Chippy's journal! I will also e giving away a couple cheats for all the non-members! Anyways, go out and enjoy two of the best virtual worlds ever!

2 comments:

  1. I play ecobuddies more cause the ppl on there are really nice and funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Agent Chippy here! I agree. People on Ecobuddies don't act like wolfs and try to attack you every 5 seconds. LOL

    ReplyDelete