Welcome to the Ecobuddies and Club Penguin blog!

Club Penguin - Waddle around and meet new friends!

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Stardust Dragon! Nothing to do with Ecobudies or CP!!

Hey everybody! By the title, you can tell this has nothing to do with Club penguin or  Ecobuddies. I just got interested in a card game called Yugioh. Here are the reasons I made this post:
1. I like this card.
2. I want to show Scamperlee and Bubble3777 what Stardust Dragon is.

Anyways, this will be the last thing about Yugioh I will day on this blog. First, I will tell you what it is about!

Yugioh is like the older version of Pokemon. It has tons more startegies! In my opinion, Yugioh is way better. I know people will say "Pokemon is way better!" on the comments but it is just my opinion. Anyways, back to Stardust Dragon! Click on the images to amke it bigger. Here is a picture of Stardust Dragon!


Pretty cool, right? Here is the stats:
Level 8
ATK:2500 DEF:2000

The effect is boring............................. Anyways, Just wanted to show this!

Bye!

2 comments: