Welcome to the Ecobuddies and Club Penguin blog!

Club Penguin - Waddle around and meet new friends!

Monday, October 5, 2009

Agent Chippy's Journal 1

This is a journal entry from Agent Chippy. Click on the images to make them bigger.

Dear Journal,


                    I have only been on Ecobuddies for 10 days and I think I got this agent stuff down. I almost got really close to catching the burglar last time and I know I can catch him this time. Tyler, my dragonfly, and I went to the castle. We have been her before and know this place inside out. We even been to the spooky party with Constable A.K.A Halloween Howler.





I passed by a pumpkin with a wizard hat and it popped up! It was onother native of Ecobuddies offering a costume. I said no thanks and ran inside.




I went into a spell room because I knew Molly, Burglar's sister, would have the answer to where he is and where he will be at. She said she didn't know where but then I realized I couldn't trust the enemy's sister.


I looked all around while searching for evidence. I couldn't find anything. Halloween Howler and the Burglar can't hide there tracks so easily and quickly. The people offering costumes must be working for him. I gotta act and find some evidence fast before they trap me!


I asked Herbs, a Ecobuddies native, for where the Burglar is. He had no clue. I just got scared by onother ghost. "Dead trail" I  mummered. So I jumped in my Go kart and headed home.

I wont give up........

                                   With all wishes,
                                     Agent Chippy

3 comments:

  1. Hey, Agent Chippy here! There will be onother Agent Chippy journal so stay tuned!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great website you have here!

    ReplyDelete