Welcome to the Ecobuddies and Club Penguin blog!

Club Penguin - Waddle around and meet new friends!

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Meeting famous people!

Hey guys! Have you ever wanted to meet famous people on sites? Well I have met pretty much every famous person on Club penguin and Ecobuddies. Today, I met Zida! He is a bat on Ecobuddies. Click on the images to make them bigger


Zida is now my friend! He is really nice so make sure to say hi!


I also met famous people on Club penguin. This is one of the old backgrounds from Rockhopper. I don't think you can get it anymore. Anyways, I just wanted to show you guys this real quick! Bye!!




All Agents from Ecobuddies! If you see me, please report about burglar. I need all information and I may make a exclusive agent club! Comment and tell me what I should name it and if you want to join!

1 comment:

  1. i need post about cheats not famous ppl but thanks!

    ReplyDelete