Welcome to the Ecobuddies and Club Penguin blog!

Club Penguin - Waddle around and meet new friends!

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Player of the Week: Scamperlee!

This counts as next week's "Player of the Week." I decided to make this segment for Ecobuddies and Club penguin because Club penguin was the first site I ever went on. I started going on the computer when I was 6. Now I am 10!! Anyways, click on the image to make the bigger.


Scamperlee is the week's winner because she is one of my best friends on Club penguin. When we met, it was a rocky start but now were good friends now. She make awesome videos too. Look up "Scamperlee channel should find her Youtube channel and look at her awesome videos. Go Scamperlee!!! Good job!!


Anyways, if you want to be on the next "Play of the Week", then just ask me! I might be able to put you in if I could take a picture. Say why you deserve to be on this segment and the you could get a chance to be on here! Bye!

           -Xtreamefinn

No comments:

Post a Comment