Welcome to the Ecobuddies and Club Penguin blog!

Club Penguin - Waddle around and meet new friends!

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Player of the week: Cycoman1!

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't been online in a while! I even missed that catching of the burglur! Oh well. Anyways, I am  doing player of the week is Cycoman1!!!! I didn't manage to get a picture.He is my neighbor in real life. You can't find him because username on club penguin is something like P1235AH or something like that. You can find him on Ecbuddies with named Cycoman1 but he stopped going on. Anyways, time to describe him!


   He is a awesome friend that you can always trust in anything. He can't really go on much considering that he is busy with soccer.

Anyways, I will try to post the Xtreamefinn journal 2 very soon!

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment