Welcome to the Ecobuddies and Club Penguin blog!

Club Penguin - Waddle around and meet new friends!

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Player of the week: Bubble3777!

The week's player is Bubble3777 or as I Scamperlee and I call her, Bubby. Bubby is a awesome friend so make sure to congratulate her! Click on the image to make it bigger.

Bubby is very excited! Today or tommorow I will be make Xtreamefinn's and Agent Chippy's journals! I have not done them in a while so I am happy to do them now! Now here is all about Bubby and I will also give you a sneak peek of the journals!


All about Bubby!
Bubby is a awesome friend that will always be by your side. She is cousin, sister, or aunt of Scamperlee. She has a Youtube channel so make sure to check that out! I am very,very, VERY proud to announce this award to Bubby.

Sneak peek on journals!

All I can say about Agent Chippy is that he is going to investigate the haunted house again......
Xtreamefinn sees somebody or something he thought he would never see again.......

Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment